Anyone else Pist off because launch is 19th?!?

ABC said:
Uh actually they decided to PORT it to the Ps3. They didn't STEAL anything. I love how people are so keen on bashing the **** out of Sony for no reason. Honestly, I think people feel threatened by the awesomeness that is known as the Ps3.

B000GCE99U.01-A2UILHLLDUMCAM._SCMZZZZZZZ_V65036458_.jpg

Originally Posted by ABC
Uh actually they decided to PORT it to the Ps3. They didn't STEAL anything. I love how people are so keen on bashing the **** out of Sony for no reason. Honestly, I think people feel threatened by the awesomeness that is known as the Ps3.
By the Awesomeness of the PS3?!?...What the hell is it that its so awesome...whoa the blue-ray!!! Big deal...they Really suck So Bad Its not even funny!!! their is nothing awesome about the PS3...and their will never be anything Awesome about it

Sovieto said:
ABC you've been acting strange lately...
Yeah he has...didn't say that he was a 100% devoted to this site..and this is an all nintendo wii site

Demon Slayer said:
Yeah he has...didn't say that he was a 100% devoted to this site..and this is an all nintendo wii site

NINTENDO FANBOYS RULE!

A look I know u mad but I will only have 2 got 2 skool two days becuz of thanksgiving. So u will have sum time 2 play it- Qman09

Equis said:
yup it is the 17th...now heres something nice!

17th was the reales date for the GC!

so i think sony knew nintendo was goin to pick that week end!

your probebly right. and if Nintendo was gonna launch on that weekend, it probebly would have been friday. But since sony is lauching the PS3, they wouldn't want to do it on the same day

cause if they did it on the same day, it would be so hectec at the stores and everythin. That is probebly the reason of y it took them FOREVER to announce the launch date.

Demon Slayer said:
By the Awesomeness of the PS3?!?...What the hell is it that its so awesome...whoa the blue-ray!!! Big deal...they Really suck So Bad Its not even funny!!! their is nothing awesome about the PS3...and their will never be anything Awesome about it
I think what he's trying to say is...
"Atak itz week pointz 4 massav damege!!!1!111!!11oneone!@"
"Five-hundred and ninety-nine US dollars!!11!!"
Oh, and not to mention...
"Riiiiidge RACER!"
Bwahaha! xD

Jenova said:
NINTENDO FANBOYS RULE!

Indeed! *Raises hand forward* Hail Hitler!...
...Err... I mean... NINTENDO!

~~~~~
And Reymista... BAD! *Hits with newspaper* NO TRIPLE POSTING! D:<

Nintendo Fan boy are great...well im guessing we are going to have more because PS3 And Microsoft Screwed up!

Back