Anyone getting Forza 2

ics

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
Anyone getting or got it?
Just got my copy today on my lunch. Still stuck at work but can't wait to play tonight.

im not into racing games much at all but with all the features this game has it dose sound cool, probably wont buy it though

Been playing it all night and I think the game is amazing. You can customize as much as you want and the physics, damage and graphics are amazing. Played XBL with 2 friends and it was very good.

BTW There is already a update to the game that fixes the jaggies issue. They are still there if you really try to look for them but a definate improvement IMO. I think the game looks amazing.

Probably will get it I love Motorstorm and the GranTursimos on PS1 btu other than that I haven't been into racing games

maybe i just suck at this game, but i downloaded the demo and i just can't get a handle on the controls.

whereas DiRT on the other hand...:yesnod: picked that up no problem. think i like the rally concept more too. will probably wait another month for that.

lackluster dj said:
maybe i just suck at this game, but i downloaded the demo and i just can't get a handle on the controls.

whereas DiRT on the other hand...:yesnod: picked that up no problem. think i like the rally concept more too. will probably wait another month for that.

The point of forza is that it is pure simulation. Obviously the controls would be harder to master, as DiRT, while I have not played it, sounds like a very Arcadey game.

Brawny said:
The point of forza is that it is pure simulation. Obviously the controls would be harder to master, as DiRT, while I have not played it, sounds like a very Arcadey game.

ahh, well that would make sense. prolly a good time once ya spend a few days with it.

I was not too excited playing the demo but the actual game is amazing once you get all the features. The graphics are also better on the actual game.

Back