anyone got scarface please?

samantha said:
hi sensesfall no i havent beat it yet im stuck on the bit,were the little man is in the pod thing, that only opens when you hit the monster in the eye, you passed that bit? any tips please

i got a few..

if you dont have the broken butterfly or any other type of magnum (forget if there was more than one) your going to need it. its extremely powerful and accurate and good for this boss fight. next, you have to keep moving, figure out the pattern in wich he strikes and learn to dodge them. the shotgun is also good for this one. if you can open the pod up with a weaker weapon then shoot him with the magnum you should be good.

how I actually beat it was i got a rocket launcher and killed him in one shot but if you dont have the spare cash it's going to take a few trys. it took me a couple trys to get the rocket to hit him, but you can just keep re-loading the game untill you hit him. i reccomend this way.

good luck. (theres also a thread dedicated to resident evil 4 help, idn if youve found it yet or not, but feel free to ask me any more ?s ill do my best to help)

Back