Anyone Missed out on a Wii?

m7ticalm

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2006
Australia, Perth
Wii Online Code
0287-9971-6660-4138
Hey just wondering, has anyone gone to the shops yet and NOT receiven a wii because they had no more stock left?

Wiired said:
good luck to you homie
GAHH AND THE WORST PART IS THAT ILL HAVE TO WAIT LIKE ANOTHER HOUR BECAUSE MYPARENTS WILL BE SHOPPING FOR A STUPID DISHWASHER *twich eye* anywho ill stop with the caps, All ii can say is that i am very confident i WONT get a wii now.

lol i pre-ordered mine from a store that promised they were getting 150 wii's in and now there not too sure im 112 so think im out of the release date :(

Im getting mines, the toys'r'us store im going too is giving everyone who pre-ordered a wii. ON THIS DAY! I CANT WAIT!!!!

Eh. I can't get one today. I'm 54 bucks short. I don't have a job, I need to turn in that application!

But it'll be 2-3 weeks before I might actually have worked a single weekend so I can have the money to buy the Wii itself. Another weekend to get Zelda! (My mom won't let me work a weekday job.)

I made a little over a G this summer cutting crass for only three yards. That is the easiest way to make money. One day a week cutting grass then the whole week is free.

I missed out by 5 minutes... Can you believe it i missed out by 1... 1 wii thats right 1!!! DAM THAT GUY WHO GOT HIS WII THAT PASSED BY MII
-Excuse me do you have any wiis left?
-Sorry that gentleman over there got the last one
-Alright thanks* twich*

Back