Anyone Play Pc Games?

I used to be like addicted to War Rock but now I don't really play that much. That's the only game I used to play really, could never get into anything else.

Come around january and I will be playing UT2004, other then that I am not a PC gamer, I played previous age of empires, roller coaster, Lemmings:cool: and a few other little things like sims.

CS: Source
CS 1.6
Warcraft 3 and Expansion
World of Warcraft (readdicted :{ )

Starcraft 2 when it comes out
and COD 4 (hoping to invest most of my gaming time on this)

lol right now I am still saving up money for a new built myself Gaming Pc..... but I think i am going to buy this router today or tomorrow
Holy! $180 lol
WRT330N.jpg

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Yay, I got portal yesterday! :O AWESOME. I also got Garry's MOD!

Time to play xD

I thought only a partial portal version has been released untill the retail full version?

hey wwl2p, you need to play the Zombie Survival server on garrys mod. i play all the time and it is AWESOME! the server IP is 208.122.49.117:27015

Yup, I play;

Tremulous (Free, google it)
Sim City
Super Power 2 (currently taking over the world with Palau)
GTA San Andreas (Beaten it w/ cheats. On 80% without cheats.)
Evil Genius (Funny little game)

And I like checking out free games on Ubuntu, a lot are great, that's how I found Tremulous and I play that a ton.

I still play Doom using the ZDoom source port. Especially since most of the newer user levels require ZDoom.

Doomday(jDoom) is another decent source port. It has the ability to replace 2D sprites and weapons with 3D models and high-resolution wall and floor textures. But few people make Doomsday-specific user levels.

War Craft3
War Craft3:Frozen Throne
Guild Wars
Command and Conquer Generals
and others

Back