Arcade Version or Original?

borabora00

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED
Dec 28, 2007
NYC
Wii Online Code
3733-5588-4673-7319
i want 2 buy a xbox but i'm confused about what version I should get. I like all the games that the arcade version comes with but i also want to get virtua tennis 3, top spin 2, and rapala, and pinata viva. I'm not a big online player so i wouldn't need a big hard drive. I just want to know about the memory space for saving my games i want to kno will it be enough for the arcade version of 360 or would i have to buy another 256 memory stick.

The arcade is not a good buy, that is if you plan to take your Xbox 360 gaming online, you will have to have a hard drive in the to play online, so I would recommend you go with the Pro. You will be better off in the end I think.

Also those 256 mb "sticks" are quite expensive for how little space they have, so you would just be throwing money away if you were to keep buying those.

Yeah me too i wanna buy a 360 just to download movies, tv showws but i wanna play the new ninja gaiden games and dead rising and assisens creed but then again i wanna play god of war for ps2, so i'm confosed.

Well if you're wanting to download movies, I don't know how many you'll be able to fit on the 20gb hdd that comes with the Pro, you might want to buy an Elite with the 120gb hdd.

The Arcade definitely won't work for what you're wanting to do, because like I said in my earlier post, to go online you have to have a hard drive, so either the Pro or Elite would suit you best, they also both have HDMI capability now.(Pro/Elite)

Or here is a solution for you, buy the Pro $350, and save the $100 you would have spent on the Elite and put it towards the $130 PS2. Just ideas, hope I helped somewhat. If you have more questions feel free to ask.

If you plan on a lot of offline play (I didn't buy the 360 for live) then Arcade is good. Also @ castlezelda: Dont download anything for NG2, you'll have to wipe the cache clean in order to beat it, due to a really bad bug in the download.

If you plan on a lot of offline play (I didn't buy the 360 for live) then Arcade is good. Also @ castlezelda: Dont download anything for NG2, you'll have to wipe the cache clean in order to beat it, due to a really bad bug in the download.
This thread is from March.

Back