are u guys interested in Manhunt2????

Keen As First Well made Ma/R game thats not a port. i heard there may be co-op which would be sick!!! Any male past about 13 should get this game, unless you were one of those kids who grew up in a bubble.

I didn't played the previous one, but I sure do like mature games, my type of games actually, but I'm going to save it for other more expecting games.

i didnt play the first but will most definately be getting this. it comes out near my birthday as well so will be a birthday present to me - from me :D

I'll be getting Splinter Cell: DA today to quench my thirst for killing people gruesomely until Manhunt2 arrives :crazy:

Taills said:
Axe, machete, meat cleaver, sickle, crowbar, bat (wood/steel), glass shard, plastic bag, piano wire, shot gun, handgun, nailgun... thats most of them. And each of them have 3 special kills... the longer you hold the attack button near them with the item stealthed, the cuter it is.

Also theres some humor in the game too :) I was laughing at some parts.

"HAHAHA that guy just got his eyes cut out with a glass shard HAHAHAHA"

demonflair said:
I didn't played the previous one, but I sure do like mature games, my type of games actually, but I'm going to save it for other more expecting games.

Are you judging "mature" games by it's use of violence? This game could be deemed mature, but only in the most superficial way. I doubt it has mature content, just sadistic violence which is anything but mature. Hell, even GTA isn't mature.

Maturity comes from the gameplay; If Manhunt 2 controls anything like GTA like Manhunt did, then it is far from being mature. Those controls are childish.

If you want to see truly mature games, play ICO or Shadow Of The Colossus. Those are mindblowing games.

Sorry... Sort of went completely off-topic. To conclude, I'm not too excited about Manhunt 2.

Back