Aussie WiFi night

I already have your geez didn't you look at my wonderfully colourific edit?

To explain fully, I had "MKDS friend code is...." typed out at about 9:30, then got distraced playing new Super Mario Bros. So when I finally got around to putting in MKDS to get my friend code, you had already posted and it appeared once I had submited my reply!

Hey welcome to the forums haven't seen you around. You an aussie? Lol any hoo welcome

You actually put Animal Crossing there ;-_-
I wonder if Jump! has friend codes, I guess it has to. Darn Japanese text...

well you need to find it so that i looks good, I put in animal crossing because that way if another Aussie gets animal crossing he will know there is someone to versus. Now everyone seek medical attention if you are eyes can't deal with my colouring!

-seeks medical assistants-
Fine I'll find animal crossing, if anyone actually decides to Wi-Fi

Why did you make it Aussie Wi-Fi? UnAussies can play us too?

Yeah i'm an Aussie, live in Melbourne
MKDS - 330808 864516
MP Hunters -4553 6296 7427

Name is Rick
Brother's DS but I play online more than he does

K thanks I will add you the information the first WiFi night will be on soon this weekend soon

You mean there isnt a huge rush of people wanted to play Animal Crossing with me yet??? Wow, this is freaky...

Here is mon Jump! Ultimate Superstars friend code:
0258-6669-1635

HOORAY!

Well it is Aus only for the WiFi night officially, this well wirtten document says so

Oh nice sig there Dark Paddy. How many people are free this weekend for a WiFi night?

Well it really depends what day you say, as Saturdays I work, not that you care about me right now as I have no games that anyone else plays

GOOD SIRS!
Me being lord of all games and onlineliness, I now have MKDS. And I have a friend code to.
Maybe the numbers 347989-571722 might interest you? WHAT? NOT ENOUGH -?
Put them there yourself. DO IT!

Last edited:
Opps wrong tab ... People I really need the last DS codes so Deity get of you lazy ass and get them I need them otherwise this won't happen thanks people and this will hopefully happen very soon !!

Last edited:
Back