Aussie WiFi night

Its finally posted woooo.

Sam for making a "Ya mum" joke I would've given you a bad rep...but I can't :( so I shake my head at you instead :nonod:

I'll try and change the thread title but I'm not sure if it just changes the post title or the actual title of the thread

HAHAHA. Haven't heard that line in a while. I'm sorry for making a comment before, put it wherever you want. Didn't know he was gonna go with it. Now, I know the main thing that's going on now is MSC but would anybody be up for a bit of a game tonight, no comps or anything, just a bit of fun? If so, give me your msn adress or skype addy so that it'll be easier to talk to one another.

:lol: sorry for putting you on the spot but I made my decsion and you psoted Wii Online so I'll just give you the credit for where to post it :D

I would gpoleweski but I have to go study for exams in a minute :sick: . And woot I was the First to post in the Wii-online thread!

Ok fair enough to both of you, I FINALLY finished all exams last week, Good Luck with your study and Exams Eagles, hope you do well. Just adding you all now, just so you know Friend Codes that is. Also I just realised that I put the wrong Friend Code in, The right one, I think is 012-961-934-859 - for MKDS

Last edited:
So much posts without me, gee I go out for one day and all this :D

So, I got that Starfox game and Clubhouse games on my eWin 2 and I guess I'll use it for multiplayer. Very legal I know but there not that good a games except the multiplayer...

On another topic, I am on the internet!

I guess I wont be getting Mario Strikers anytime soon as I just quit ?(QUIT! Not fired) my job as it suckzored. Well, I havent yet, but I will. Just watch me.
So I wont be in the first tourney probably. Yeah. Wrong thread I guess.

When are we gonna play Mario Kart again?

The next DS Wifi Night will be ummm not sure yet....Sam?

I would love to play with you all but my ds doesnt connect 4 some weird reason! The wii connects perfectly fine though...

*starts looking for the Wii WIFI thread...*

You guys have exams pretty early next week is when I start and then I have Work Expiriance

I dont have exams for 4 weeks! I win! I dont care when the Wifi night is, even if it is during exams. Hehe, model year 12

Back