bad news for the x box 720

Yoshi25

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2012
England
i was doing some research for the x box 720 the other day and it looks bad news and a major flaw in its plan to be out done

i read that the new x box 720 will not have backward capabilities
you will need to have and internet connection to even play the new console

these are to major flaws in the new x box plan and if the get put in the i am sorry but the wii u and ps4 will out do the new x box due to these to problems on the new system

i dont think microsoft will do well this year it will be between ps4 and wii u microsoft dont stand a chance

There're literally hundreds upon thousands of blind fanboys/higher than average wealth people willin' to throw money at Microsod. Unless Durango has the same horrid issues the 360 does; such as the RROD; AND these rumors end up becomin' true despite the evidence against this, Microsoft will still profit well in the video game industry.

Microsoft stands more than a chance, much to my chagrin. They're valid competition to Sony 'n Ninty.

Rumours

Rumours everywhere.

Ok the no backwards compatibility isnt an issue or a down side as the PS4 dont have it

anyway the problem is will ps4 and the new xbox gonna sell enough consoles cause by the looks of it the ps4 aint gonna be released till at least till x mas thats what everything points to and the x box will more thn likey point for a release just before the ps4 so in all said and done the wii u will still stand its ground and have a massive lead before the power cosoles get released

So far its not a massive lead

Its like the lead a midget uses to walk his dog

Timing is important when it comes t' captivating the casual audience('s wallets). The Wii U will have concrete price drops 'fore the next Sony 'n Microsod consoles are out. What family will want t' buy the machine twice as expensive as opposed to the cheap one, the moar famous one widely advertised as bein' family-friendly t' boot?

Becuaze wii u hath no cod!!!!

Back