WOW ... just wow! (customer service)

sam13_90

Mystic Master Sam
Mar 10, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
1952-6600-8624-7120
when i got my xbox on christmas, it RRoD first day. i send in for a repair, they send in a box, my xbox starts working again so i dont send in the xbox, the repair expires and i have to get a new repair, the box does not come because the order did not get processed. i call them again and get a new box, I send in the xbox and i get it back a week later in february.

6 days later while playing halo, the disk drive breaks and does not read disks, i call for a repair and the woman is appalled at what has happened, she says she is going to send me a bigger box so i can send in the power supply.

box comes to my house, regular sized one, i call xbox customer support again and they say sorry and they cancel the order. he then tells me that i did not need the bigger box and will send me a regular sized one in the mail. I HAVE ONE SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I call a week later because the box has not come. the order had not gone through and they send a new box my way.

i got the box today and dropped it off at purolator for shipment.

over all i have 3 spare boxes i do not need, 3 cancelled orders, 2 boxes not sent out and 2 repaired xbox's IN THE SPAN OF 3 MONTHS!!!!!

**just needed to vent. comment and post your stories**

p.s. didn't notice till after i posted that the title is wrong, its customer not custermer

Last edited:
wow... wasn't expecting to see this. I just called them today for a repair on my system that just had RRoD for the 2nd time now. I have a launch system that was repaired before and just not broke down for the 2nd time. I have had nothing but great service from them, no run-arounds, nothing! Sorry to hear about your problems, especially since you have only had the system for 3 months! Hopefully everything else goes smoothly for ya though.

Thank god I still have my Wii to play now that the 360 is down and out for a bit!

well indians arent the greatest for customer support, but they are the cheapest!

Sovieto said:
well indians arent the greatest for customer support, but they are the cheapest!
lmao
i just wish that they would try to get rid of their accent, cause half the time i cannot understand them.

also i would be going crazy right now if i did not have any videogames to play.
THANK YOU SMASH BROS!!!!!!

sam13_90 said:
lmao
i just wish that they would try to get rid of their accent, cause half the time i cannot understand them.

also i would be going crazy right now if i did not have any videogames to play.
THANK YOU SMASH BROS!!!!!!
an indian trying to put on an american accent would just be more awkward. im just more annoyed when they are like:

Hello! My name is Fred.

In an indian accent..

Hmmm, sorry for you I guess. I never had problems with them.

The same thing happened to me. I get RROD and when I got it back I played CoD4 for 9 days and disc drives break after the loud grinding noise. I called and the lady was also suprised so she said she would let them know that this is the 2nd time and only 9 days after. She said I would get a bigger box for the power supply. But unlike you I did recieve a bigger box and I sent it off. The only problem I had is it took them 4 extra business days for me to get it back (I get it back today according to fedex, its in my city now).

I was told that when they send you a bigger box for the power supply this usually means they will completely replace your Xbox, but I don't know if this is true yet, i'll know this afternoon.

when i got my xbox repaired for the first time, i got it back and it was not the same system that i had before, it had a totally different serial # and the manufacture date was in January of 2007 when the manufacture date of my first one was October of 2007.

Sovieto said:
Will you be interested in changing your current service providings to a service providings which offers you better dealings than your current dealings?

Back