Bad NEWS!

360 with knect? lmao fail much? I don't get why people don't see that the ps3 is the superior console to both the wii and 360.Also i played kinect at my cousins house......slow responses is all i can say.

The ps3 move thing is just a total rip off of the wii, and the ps3's controller is uncomforrtable and the controls make no sense

360 with knect? Lmao fail much? I don't get why people don't see that the ps3 is the superior console to both the wii and 360.also i played kinect at my cousins house......slow responses is all i can say.

the ps3 move thing is just a total rip off of the wii, and the ps3's controller is uncomforrtable and the controls make no sense
ikr!!

360 with knect? lmao fail much? I don't get why people don't see that the ps3 is the superior console to both the wii and 360.Also i played kinect at my cousins house......slow responses is all i can say.

The ps3 move thing is just a total rip off of the wii, and the ps3's controller is uncomforrtable and the controls make no sense
if your getting a console for just the motion sensors. get a new wii or repair it........and if you buy classic controller pro for a wii might aswell get a ps3 most ppl only play on the wii because of its perfect control scheme for FPS games

FC did you add me already? I've added to both Brawl and my Wii, if you're not gonna add me let me know so I can delete you.

I was just playing today when my wii froze and started making a kazoo like sound. I was thinking that something might have happened, but after plugging it back in the disk still worked fine, it just scared the crap out of me though

Back