Banjo-Kazooie Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt worry about it anytime soon anyways. as it says, 4th Qtr. 2007 thats a LONG time anyways!

I'm kinda happy rare went to microsoft, cuae now will be seeing some other platforming type character on hte 360 besides sonic, to be honest nohting bad will happen to nintendo there losing to other platformers...big woop

Just to clear up this bloody annoying Rare issue. Both companies played a part, they fell out because Rare took far too long making games. Remember Starfox Adventures on the Gamecube? It was meant to be on the N64, half-way through its life. Nintendo got sick of Rare's lazy attitude and sold them. Don't ask for a source, I can't give you one, go look it up yourself if you think I'm wrong.

Secondly, Rare are making a game on the DS for Nintendo, there's a new Diddy Kong Racing coming out for the DS, similar to the one on the N64 minus a few characters because they now belong to Microsoft.

And about Banjo-Kazooie, I didn't particularly enjoy them so I have no complaints, but I'm sure Rare will want to prove their worth to Microsoft.

Sovieto said:
yah im kinda looking forward to this, itd be a nice break from shooting

I bet if this was coming to Wii, you'd be like "ohh noooo, it's too kiddie for me ewww, I won't be getting it!!"

Nintendocam said:
Damn, the Banjo series end here for me I guess. :sad:
same here, dude...I liked Banjo Kazooie..I bet if Rare would have stayed with Nintendo, Banjo and Kazooie would have been a character in Smash Bros Brawl, but oh well

Axtlar said:
same here, dude...I liked Banjo Kazooie..I bet if Rare would have stayed with Nintendo, Banjo and Kazooie would have been a character in Smash Bros Brawl, but oh well
there all wayz ups and downs to stuff like this axtlar...and thats one of them...
but wii60 peeps dont care! x)....unfortunetly i'm not one of those peeps yet,:(

Axtlar said:
I bet if this was coming to Wii, you'd be like "ohh noooo, it's too kiddie for me ewww, I won't be getting it!!"
No.....im not a fanboy
+ I liked Banjo back in the day

MetroidZ said:
It is one of the games I am most looking forward to. They better do something new; not just like N64 with pretty graphics.

Although I liked the N64 games a lot and would prefer them make it like them rather than try something new and screw it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back