Best Games For Online Gaming?

mnttlrg

WiiChat Member
Jan 14, 2014
Meeshugan
New member, second post. I was just curious what the best Wii / Wii U multiplayer online games are.

Also, is there a place where I can find out which Wii / Wii U games have online multiplayer modes?

Thanks!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, and Goldeneye are, to my knowledge, the three most popular online multiplayer Wii games. As for Wii U... ... ... well, I've got next to nothin'. The latest Assassin's Creed continues with supplying the great multiplayer that started back in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, but said multiplayer experience is rather niche. Not quite as widely appealing as the aforementioned three games, although those who enjoy it tend to love it. Myself included.

Not sure 'bout the U, but this should help narrow down your hunt for online Wii games. Mind you, that's a list of online games, not online multiplayer. But 'ey, it'l still save you some time.

wiiU online-
wii sports club tennis/bowling/golf...baseball and boxing are coming.
call of duty black ops2/ghosts
assasins creed 3/4
splinter cell blacklist
tekken tag 2
injustice gods among us
mario sonic sochi olympic games
dr.luigi....eshop game

pretty slim....im waiting for mario kart and smash bros.

Ahh, how could I of forgotten 'bout Wii Sports Club. I do not wonder why I forgot 'bout CoD.

But Blacklist doesn't count 'cause the multiplayer literally doesn't ****in' work on the U. bleh @ Ubisoft

Ahh, how could I of forgotten 'bout Wii Sports Club. I do not wonder why I forgot 'bout CoD.

But Blacklist doesn't count 'cause the multiplayer literally doesn't ****in' work on the U. bleh @ Ubisoft
i havnt even tried asssasins creed and splinter cell online...sorry ubisoft :p

They fixed AC:III a few months back, whereas IV's multiplayer started off working probably (bloody miracle, that). But to my knowledge, Blacklist is still utterly broken.

... On the U.

Are there any of those calladooty games on the WiiU? They're decent enough in the multiplayer department. There's also the unnamed XenoWiiU title, which seems to have some sorta online co-op. It's supposed to release this year, but probably not 'til the holidays, if at all.

Back