Best Wii game for a younger player

Carnival Games has over 20 games that are decently fun and easy to play. I think your whole family would like it. It runs cheaper than normal Wii games too.

MySims would probably be good, but I'm not sure about age. There can be reading required to see what your neighbors want.

Elebits also comes to mind. The point is to pick items up, fling them and find Elebits. Pretty simple to play, but fun and the physics engine is excellent.

get super monkey ball, a lot of simple games my 5 year old sister can play

no i have a five year old little bro and he loves tony hawks downhill jam although it is an ok and wii play. especially tanks.

Manhunt 2 and both Resident Evil games.

JK.

I'd say Mario Party 8 and Super Paper Mario for starters, maybe Super Mario Galaxy. You might not be able to find these but: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz, Elebits, Excite Truck, and Rayman Raving Rabbids 1. Other suggestions are WarioWare Smooth Moves and Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, MAYBE MySims. Also, don't get WiiPlay; it is an overall bad game.

4 year old troubles

I think a lot of the decision on what a 4 year old can play or not depends on the skills of the 4 year old. I have a 4 year old girl who is very coordinated on her feet, but has a hard time with the WII remotes.

I bought the EA Playground especially for her. The game does not require a combination of buttons and remote movements for most of the games, but requires hand eye coordination. My child seems to be lacking there. She gets even more frustrated when she plays against her 8 year old brother :)mad5: ) and her 6 year old sister :)aureola: ), who have no sympathy for her.

I am also looking for more games for a younger level and appreciate all that have provided some ideas. Keep them coming!

Oooh! Now I feel bad for recommending it. If she's not good at hand-eye coordination but can move when on her feet, what about Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party. It came out today I think.

DADof WII said:
I think a lot of the decision on what a 4 year old can play or not depends on the skills of the 4 year old. I have a 4 year old girl who is very coordinated on her feet, but has a hard time with the WII remotes.

I bought the EA Playground especially for her. The game does not require a combination of buttons and remote movements for most of the games, but requires hand eye coordination. My child seems to be lacking there. She gets even more frustrated when she plays against her 8 year old brother :)mad5: ) and her 6 year old sister :)aureola: ), who have no sympathy for her.

I am also looking for more games for a younger level and appreciate all that have provided some ideas. Keep them coming!

+1 on DDR or if you can bear it...Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey :). The user reviews make it seem like a decent game for kids. I remember when my dad got the Atari 2600 when it came out and I got blasted to bits all the time during the tank game, lol.

lego starwars the complete saga incredibly fun and reasonably easy.
cooing mama, you will have fun challenging each other in matches of who can make the best scrambeled eggs or minestroni soup!

Back