Bibarel

mr_resi said:
Level 4, htf is that possible? BTW ill trade if anyone wants evidence of a game glitch 0_o, I SWEAR i didnt use AR.

How did you get it?

GTS?

Bibarel owns. I have an uber Bidoof egg somewhere in my PC that will be hatched later :lol: [No i'm serious, it is an uber Bidoof...]

There has to be some sort of hacking going on as SPP says that it can only be caught at the other two lakes. There have been situations in other games allowing you to get pokemon below the level they evolve at, such as lv 8 ariados' and level 10 dragonair's in GSC. This could be a possible case, but it doesn't say on SPP so I'm guessing it's not legit.

Could you possibly clone me a copy and I'll stick it through a cheat checker to have a look at it better?

steelersfatboy said:
pokemon yellow? where you had a pikachu to begin with and it walked with you? how do you find a wild pikachu in viridian forrest in pokemon yellow?
no.. the other versions

massi4h said:
There has to be some sort of hacking going on as SPP says that it can only be caught at the other two lakes. There have been situations in other games allowing you to get pokemon below the level they evolve at, such as lv 8 ariados' and level 10 dragonair's in GSC. This could be a possible case, but it doesn't say on SPP so I'm guessing it's not legit.

Could you possibly clone me a copy and I'll stick it through a cheat checker to have a look at it better?

I dont clone, to risky.

Back