Bill Gates rumors

don't open this spoiler if you don't wanna read my complaining and whining and "im gonna miss you" (possible swears) edit: its more of a rant, not complaining and whining.
WHAT THE FRIGGIN CRAP BILL! You were my idol, my hero. You were the one who brought this world into a new era of technology. You did the unthinkable! not only were you a rich, smart man. you also donated BILLIONS to charity, friggin billions to people less fortunate then you. I want to be you! don't leave! Microsoft rules! you made the most successful business on the face of this planet! You MADE the computer what it is today! we don't have to type in line after line of commands, just click on the friggin window! I don't know how you can leave your company...... It will be a sad day for anyone who gives a crap about computers. Not only did you make windows, you made zunes and other goodies too! but what i respect you most for is that you were able to use FRACTALS IN TECHNOLOGY. you revolutionized factals into computers, making hella good programs with them, using them to complete things.

Bil, I wish you good luck the rest of your life, I wish you wouldn't leave, but i respect you decision.

When I die: Summer, 08

edit: who is gonna take his place, anyone know?

Last edited:
swordkirby said:
edit: who is gonna take his place, anyone know?
*puts hand up* I will.

Maybe able to start producing programs without any glaringly obvious bugs in now...

*puts on flame-proof armour*

ericlewis91 said:
i Hope SO...apple is way better btw
i'm not even going to respond to this one

mabye in this spoiler
:mad5: :wtf: :shocked: the hell?

ericlewis91 said:
i Hope SO...apple is way better btw
Oh god I hate Apple so much. Its like the fashion industry replacing the gaming industry on computers. A stereotypical girly computer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Squall7 said:
*puts hand up* I will.

Maybe able to start producing programs without any glaringly obvious bugs in now...

*puts on flame-proof armour*

ok, lets see you produce a computer operating system without a few bugs here and there!!

swordkirby said:
ok, lets see you produce a computer operating system without a few bugs here and there!!
Tut tut tut....

Flameproof armour remember?!

Boing-thwip.

Squall7 said:
Tut tut tut....

Flameproof armour remember?!

Boing-thwip.

Haha!
--
It'll be some Exec. who'll take charge.

Back