Blank screen

iceblade said:
There is a way to do this and its in the manual. I don't remember how, but I'm sure I have read it in the Wii manual (how you can reset to the default 50hz mode)

Someone give this man a medal :thumbsup:

IceBlade, DONT MULTIPLE POST DAMN IT!!!
Admins are banning people for it, just thought id tell you since your new! =]

Alright, you?
And yes, theyve been warning people who have been multiple posting that have been warned about it in the forum rules, their is an EDIT buttton for a reason, you will get away with it for now because your new, but only for now. Now that youve been warned by me, I think you wont get away with it for long unless its ABSOLUTELY NECCESSARY!!!

Ah! That sucks, get well soon! =]

iceblade said:
you found it? Cool man :) and sorry for double posting :tard:

Yeah just press down on control pad and reset.

Thanks again.

iceblade said:
sorry for double posting :tard:

Tails McCloud~ said:
Admins are banning people for it, just thought id tell you since your new! =]

First of all I said sorry and second I can't delete my post

Tails McCloud~ said:
their is an EDIT buttton for a reason, you will get away with it for now because your new, but only for now. Now that youve been warned by me, I think you wont get away with it for long unless its ABSOLUTELY NECCESSARY!!!

Wow you don't say. There is actually an EDIT button? So If anyone makes the absolutely INHUMAN mistake of pressing reply instead of edit, shouldn't he be decapitated and his remains thrown through a black hole to the nearest nebula? Or you can put a merge/delete post button but what the hell that would be too easy.

Last edited:
Back