Brawl AI

PwnMastr

Yes i am Amazing
Dec 15, 2007
behind you
Wii Online Code
0426-6072-0331-5294
is it me or is brawls ai really bad because i created a stage with a spike pit at the bottom and blocks above it i got above the pit and could get out when i played against cpus they got stuck in the pit and got 999 damage

If you get stuck there it's hard to get out

The same person happend to my friend on my level

Well apparently the AI, isn't perfect. But were you two the same character, I mean it wouldn't be fair if it were like Pit trying to get back on top of a platform compared to ike. (If your blocks were real far away from the spike pit that is)

Brawl AI is definitely better than Melee. Sometimes the CPU would surprise you and actually be pretty damn annoying and give you a good fight, but for the most part, they have a very zombie-ish robot CPU behavior. Like they'll never remember where you placed the mine. I dunno. I don't think the Brawl CPUs are necessarily smarter, but they are way more defensive too. I notice they dodge a lot more and are more offensive in their tactics.

you cant expect the AI to interpret your own stages well. Too many variables for a poor little standard Yoshi's mind to handle lol for their level 9's though on normal stages, I think they're a little smarter and a tad less annoying than melee ones... as melee ones did a whole lot of rapid attack mashing

I have one stage like that and I fight down there in the spikes with my brother, also in the water in stages like the Wind Waker one.

Actually the CPUs can learn from how you play and even copy certain aspects of your fighting style. Pretty neat really. It is hilarious when it does happen.
For example, a Luigi jab canceled then up b'd for a kill. As I was dying in the background Luigi was crouching to taunt me. They learned the jab cancel from me and the crouch taunt from my frined who does it all the time to me.

Oh ummm.... I just kind of saw how this thread is form March last year. Knowing that I would not of replied .___.
whats happening here D:

TJgamer, is reviving threads since the "Wiichat Apocolypse" legal, since otherwise we'd have to create entirely new threads..? >.>; ..If you don't know(I certainly don't), I'd lay off of these old threads and ask someone like i0n..

Back