Brawl Controls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamf77

WiiChat Member
Aug 21, 2007
Is anybody else disappointed with the lack of controls for Brawl with the Wii 'mote? I'm starting to think buying some used gamecube controllers to play with...

bamf77 said:
Is anybody else disappointed with the lack of controls for Brawl with the Wii 'mote? I'm starting to think buying some used gamecube controllers to play with...
There isn't a lack of controls since you can customize it, and if you dont like it you could alwasys get the nunchuck, Classic, or Gamecube controller.

The Classic Controller is pretty good. Although, if I were to do it over again, I'd either hunt down a Wavebird or just use my normal GC controller. I find the sticks to be too big with too great a range of movement on the CC; also, I often find it too easy to accidently tilt it a smidgen in more of a diagnol position when trying to go straight up or down, which messes up my attacks.

Regardless, I'd take it over the straight Wiimote. I may have to try out the Wiimote/Nunchuck combo.

Also, if you get the CC, get one of those Nyko grip things that add the two hand grips to the CC. It makes the CC way more comfortable to use. I picked one up yesterday at Gamestop for $7.

gamecube controller for me, havent even tried the wiimote. buttons all same from gamecube it seems so i like my old wavebird.

I know your thread is about the lack of controls for your Wiimote, but the controls are customizable and there are plenty of threads in place regarding the controls.

Please search the forums in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back