Brawl Delayed Until Q3 in Europe

Extra Life Mushroom said:
But at least your countries aren't run by a terrorist who masquerades as a republican.

I'm just going to disagree with you and leave it at that...

Anyway, I think all games should all come out at the same time around the world, that should keep things fair.

This stupid annoyance is easily fixed. Mod your Wii's and import. Its what I'm doing. F*** PAL Nintendo's.

so so so true ELM... my new nic name for ya as i cant be bother typing extra life mushroom... someone start a petition on that petition web site+__+ why dont I? you ask? well im really lazy and cbf

F**KING LUCKY AMERICAN (and japenese) BITCHES!!! heh sry for that
but why is always europe the last one who is going to get the best wii game?
WHY!!!!!!
but i could mod my wii and download or order the game in america instead of waiting till summer...

Frogger said:
The yanks need all the practice they can get anyway.

Yanks? Didn't that war end decades ago? Quit living in the past.

that sucks, europe makes about 40% of gaming industry.....

anyway, there are enough games out already....

Well that's quite annoying... I already regret buying my Wii so early, now it's just making me regret it a lot more... hoping Mario Kart is still coming out early next year...

omg why like a 6 months gap between us and europe relese what are they changing, its the same fricken language!!!!!!!

im not actaul bothered about this game but this happens all the time

LOL **** this, if it was a microsoft game the deadline would have been THE DEADLINE

mk_south_london said:
LOL **** this, if it was a microsoft game the deadline would have been THE DEADLINE

No date was given in the first place for Europe, so this really isn't a delay. It's just the first hint at a release time.

'Tis why I say everyone in the world should speak English. The delay would only be the different resolution, which they usually just slap black bars on anyway.

PAL tv's do 60Hz now.

Back