Brothers In Arms: Double Time slips

Rob Rymond

WiiChat Member
Jun 17, 2007
Solihull, U.K
[xfloat=left]http://www.wiichat.com/robry/brothersinarms.jpg[/xfloat]Ubisoft have revealed that Brothers In Arms: Double Time has been delayed and will be released a whole month later than it was due on October 19th in the UK.

The schedule was released by Ubisoft UK reps earlier today. The game was expected to be launched in October anyway initally, so the delay does not come as such a big surprise to those eagerly awaiting the title.

We'll keep you posted if it slips further!

Last edited:
oh brothers in arms not the best of war games but still good to play i guess i can wait til it comes out

I hope this game is gonna be good, wii could use a good fps (with on online feature ). I hope they're finally going to give us some information about it on E3 next week..

I think it might get rubbed off because of Metroid. Sorry Ubisoft but I'll be to busy with Metroid and Halo 3 to bother with this one.

well that sucks for the uk guys. It seems like u guys always get the short end of the stick. (exept for strikers :mad5: )

I dont think theres gonna be an online ( read it somewhere ) Hope there will be !

Hope it will be played more than the PC version. I love the series. And would be cool to play this online.

I do think that metroid will sell more ( especially if that one has online )

cyberzomby said:
I dont think theres gonna be an online ( read it somewhere ) Hope there will be !

do Wii developers really think that the wii-mote is so ****in cool that they don't need to make games as in-depth as their 360 and PS3 counterparts? i'm getting so ****ing sick of games not having online modes. by the time these games come out it'll be nearly a year since the wii is released and the only good online game we'll have is SSBB. pathetic. i'm getting a 360.

meh all the brothers in arms games hav been crappy but u never know this just might be good

Oh, I don't like the news. Tells me that they are rushing it, but are already certain that they won't make it in time. I'm looking forward to a buggy, but awesome WWII combat simulation. There aren't even any screenshots or videos or interviews on the game yet. Just like Far Cry Vengeance....

Back