Bully coming March 3rd?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Jimmy Hopkins is supposedly ready to kiss the girls (and boys) at Bullworth Academy on Wii and Xbox 360 starting March 3. Bully: Scholarship Edition will feature "new content" and that's still all about we know at this point. Perhaps we'll get a little hands-on time with it at GDC, but we don't even really know if the Wii version will have waggle and the Xbox 360 will sport better textures."

While an official release date hasn’t been confirmed just yet, it looks like retailers all have the same day in mind. March 3rd, 2008 is the date many online retailers have. Thanks to Jab for the heads up!

So who out there plans on picking the game up?

My friends said good things about the Ps2 version and advised picking this one up. Hopefully the extra content is good.

Source:
http://gonintendo.com/?p=32625

Its supposed to be the school yard version of GTA. Atleast thats what my brother said, I never actually checked to see if it was true or did any research. I was planning on buying it if there's nothing else I want during that time.

T3kNi9e said:
Its supposed to be the school yard version of GTA. Atleast thats what my brother said, I never actually checked to see if it was true or did any research. I was planning on buying it if there's nothing else I want during that time.

Yeah that was my approach as well.
I will still be playing Brawl but this will see some playing time as well, something good in the spring at least. I know Mario Kart will be around there as well, but that could still be pushed back to early summer, hopefully not though.

Back