Bumbed out about games to come

Euan said:
I also believe that games such as SSB, Mario Galaxy and Metroid will not be out until late in 2007, or maybe even later. Don't quote on me on this, but usually the "big games" don't always arrive on time!

Metroid will be on time as it will be one of the flagship online titles. They cant afford to screw up online gaming as its to big to ignore now, that and split screen multiplayer is just rubbish.

Euan said:
I also believe that games such as SSB, Mario Galaxy and Metroid will not be out until late in 2007, or maybe even later. Don't quote on me on this, but usually the "big games" don't always arrive on time!
MP3's release date is Q1 2007. It was supposed to be a launch title so a late 07 release seems unlikely.

Big_Mill said:
Metroid will be on time as it will be one of the flagship online titles. They cant afford to screw up online gaming as its to big to ignore now, that and split screen multiplayer is just rubbish.
In this Metroid they focused on the Sp too finish the Prime series. Wich means that it probably won't even have MP.

mrserv0n248 said:
You need any other games? I have, and will continue to play, Smash Brothers every day. A better game, I have never played. Even Zelda doesn't measure up to Smash Brothers.

There are not alot of good games coming out in 2007, sure there's atleast 3 but not alot.
I am probably just gonna get : SSB:B, Super Mario Galaxy, and Project H.A.M.M.E.R .

I can go off of Zelda for months, I'm the person that'll go and find everythign in a zelda game [minus wind waker, It just lost it after awhile], but in OoT I think I played that for a full year w/o ever getting tired of it, and this Zelda game looks promising

And if there is a Resident Evil game im only buying it if its NOT a remake, i already beat those on the Gamecube, and I played RE4 just about to the point where I could play it blind folded, so I need something new.

And RE5, most likely wont come to the Wii, at least not a direct port since that is sporting nice graphics on the PS3 and 360, it might be something parallel to it, but then again who knows. I'm wondering how they would even put the Wiimotes ability in a RE game bc..well its complicated enough on a controller lol

Back