Buy, sell, or trade games here

Wii-bert

play with my Wii
Dec 14, 2006
Rockville, MD
I don't know if this is against forum rules, but since there is no classified section, I thought it would be cool to have the oppurtunity to buy, sell, and trade games here. For example. I bought CoD3, and while it is a great single player game, I already beat it and have no reason to play through it again. Someone else may want to try it and trade a game they've already beaten for it. Or someone may have bought a game thinking it was good and was utterly disappointed (ahem, Far Cry). They could put them up here and someone else may want it.

so I'll start off. I have Call of Duty 3 for sale/trade. Will take almost any Wii game other than Wii Sports for it.

A relative of mine came back from the US just before Christmas.
Knowing a had a Wii, she bought me Zelda and Call of Duty 3 only to find that they are not compatible.

What to do? Up for sale of Ebay.

Does anyone have, or know someone who has, a US import Wii who is looking for games.

I have two very good doorstops they may be able to use.

Unless someone can suggest a remedy?

HELP!!!!

Wii-bert said:
well I woulda done it through paypal. pretty safe if you ask me

No offense, but thats crazy? eBay is safer than PayPal and you don't want to create an ebay account? I've had a bad past with PayPal. Unfortuantely, you have to use that to sell things on ebay because thats the "fad" at the moment. They need some some stiff competition to put them out of buisness.

Here's a thought post your game that you are wanting to trade on Half.com. Once you have sold your game then just buy the one you wanted to trade for.

Last edited:
iplaywii said:
No offense, but thats crazy? eBay is safer than PayPal and you don't want to create an ebay account? I've had a bad past with PayPal. Unfortuantely, you have to use that to sell things on ebay because thats the "fad" at the moment. They need some some stiff competition to put them out of buisness.

ebay and paypal are partners. paypal is just as safe to use if the user refuses or doesnt want to partake in ebay. ebay is just a buying site and paypal is their service to recieve payments.

just incase you do get riped off and you go through paypal, there are ways to trace it back to get the product and funds equally exchanged :)

lucky for me, ive NEVER had any problems using paypal. i find it to work fine for me! :thumbsup:

ETA: id deff consider doing game trading or selling since you can play gamecube games on this thing too! if anything sounds good, i might have to consider talking it over with a friend of mine and maybe buy something off of one of you guys :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ebay and paypal are partners. paypal is just as safe to use if the user refuses or doesnt want to partake in ebay. ebay is just a buying site and paypal is their service to recieve payments.

just incase you do get riped off and you go through paypal, there are ways to trace it back to get the product and funds equally exchanged :)

lucky for me, ive NEVER had any problems using paypal. i find it to work fine for me! :thumbsup:

You should have sold a PS3 on ebay. I bought one the day they came out and sold it on a 1 day auction. Used Paypal for payment method and they held the money for over a month and all kinds of other non-sense. They did it to everyone that sold a PS3. Find outher horror stories at http://www.paypalsucks.com/
I still use PayPal, but I don't like it! :nonod: When anyone (PayPal) has access to your bank account your never entirely safe! Yeah PayPal is partner's with eBay and there kinda the monopoly I guess you could say. I would still like to see more choices!

Last edited:
yeah what the heck out by me ps3 are VERY easy to come by! i went into the local gamestop and the guy was just asking EVERYONE if they wanted it. it wasnt to reserve it, they had a shipment in the back. i dont want one just because again, just like the DS lite, i dont see the draw. i got my ps2, my psp, my wii (and to go WAY back in time, i have a sega saturn hahaha)

im quite content.

in any event, i love reading that site "paypalsucks.com" i cant believe some of the stuff that some of these people have encountered! its got me going HUH!?!? a whole lot thats for sure!

but im sorry youve had problems with it :( it is a monopoly i think youre absolutely right about that -iplaywii- but if people offer money order, thats the only other method....THAT i dont trust!

theres a simple motto id like to share with all of you "trust but verify" :devil:

best of luck! :)

ETA: yes paypal did hold everyones money from the PS3 sales happend to my friend too they JUST did it the other day, and got an email from paypal! thats what i left out by accident on my discussion on easy to come by ps3's! ak i dont understand! :nono:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back