C.O.D MW:r XP Lobby

No its not, play the damn game the way it was ment to be. Get to prestige 10 does nothing special

hmm i bet u all suck lmao, thats always been my theory and i was never wrong about it, EVERYONE besides myself and few others suck at cod mwr who use wiichat xD, iv been here for a lil over a year and no1 could beat me, if u need to hack ur just proving my point even more

I can beat you johnny =P
I been play since the day it came out, just got to stige 10....

hmm i bet u all suck lmao, thats always been my theory and i was never wrong about it, EVERYONE besides myself and few others suck at cod mwr who use wiichat xD, iv been here for a lil over a year and no1 could beat me, if u need to hack ur just proving my point even more

Want to know something sorry for destroying your theory dream but in reality you can't beat me i'm a legit 10th prestige i been playing since the game came out too made to 10th prestige early April. Now that i'm a 10th prestige and i unlocked all my golden guns the game got really boring so what i did got hack codes and decided to play with it so if you think you so damn good you prove it to me and Hugo that you are good so yeah don't just say it do something about it!!!

well bros u are a pretty good player and i aggree i mean im 4th stige and im not stiging again bc i want gold guns but really if u get xp lobby for 10th stige u just have to face people ur rank *HINT HINT* people who are actually good so theyre 10 stige but they still are a suckish player and it makes them look even worse

Want to know something sorry for destroying your theory dream but in reality you can't beat me i'm a legit 10th prestige i been playing since the game came out too made to 10th prestige early April. Now that i'm a 10th prestige and i unlocked all my golden guns the game got really boring so what i did got hack codes and decided to play with it so if you think you so damn good you prove it to me and Hugo that you are good so yeah don't just say it do something about it!!!
I added this element dude and on his non hacking profile he seems pretty good, he is ranked in the 600's and a k/d of 2.50 and that seem DAMN good and I'm not bad myself so let's go 1on1 Johnny. Also join my clan( details in sig)

lmao im not even 10th stige and i still know i can beat u, im 7th stige but i use my 55th lvl 0 stige account more, meaning, if i played as much on my main account i would be 10th, also, i was 10th stige lvl 65 in waw and mwr and waw have the same format, ik i can beat u, and for the record, im not good cus of my stige, im good cus im good, stige means nothing/also if any1 wants to play me, i rarely come here, so u have to go to rcwii.tk, but i will add u codhunter cus i see u added me

Wow, funny how people think they can beat anyone they talk to without even knowing them.....

Back