Call of Duty 3 yes/no

Pee Wii

a cool member
Dec 29, 2006
Australia
i going to get a new game from my Wii i was thinking zelda or red steal or Call of Duty 3. a frend send not to get zelda coz it was to broing. and i look at call of duty 3 a youtube and it looks realy good so what do you think ?????

yer i might get COD3 coz i was looking for more of a shootem up game.:thumbsup:

Zelda is the best game out no matter what most people think. The majority of the American public at least love it.

COD3 I have heard was boring and short - I DON't own it nor the others. Redsteel is buggy according to many here.

Please use the search function on the right hand side of the page - it will help you find reviews of most of these games.

call of duty 3 is the only shooting game i have and i'm addicted. i played for three hours last night and the time flew by as i wasn't aware how long i played.

your friend must have no soul if he thinks zelda is boring! GET ZELDA, **** YOUR FRIEND!

Pee Wii said:
what are the Zelda Twilight Princess controls
aim at screen with wiimote (bow) swing...or wiggle around the wiimote and numchuck (sword) and thrust the numchuck forward (sheild attack)...not to mention the awsome adventure youll have

i got zelda just then and i have played it for 2 hours and it #### mad :cornut: it is the best game i have played. this is the 1st zelda game i played and it mad. thanks for all your help

Back