Call of duty Black Ops

Maybe they should... Cuz kids on a Wii forums complaining about how much Treyarch sucks hurt their feelings... so they want to read what we said and improve on what they sucked at. And if they dont read this... well, put it this way. Where else are they going to get feedback on an earlier game they made (which was horrible) then on a offical Wii Chat Forums? Are they going to Google it or somthing? lol

BTW am i guy lol but you know BRAWL the game most of us love well that game was originally based from a story on wii chat so yeah it could happen

No, unless your ideas are extremely good, they're not going to add them in. Theres a big difference between adding your ideas in the game, and just looking at your ideas.

yeah looking fine maybe they could improve THE idea even further look all in all if were just gonna complain how it does/not matter NOTHING will be done

Can you use punctuation please? Thanks.

.,;:!?!:;,. Is that good?

I do hope Treyarch does do really well with this game. I hope they look back at what they did bad on in the first game they made, and work apon those flaws. Such as the online campagin co-op, online co-op zombies, online game play, and perhaps touch up on the graphic a bit. And make sure they have everything that the Xbox 360 and PS3 have, so we dont feel left out :frown5:

Can you use punctuation please? Thanks.

.,;:!?!:;,. Is that good?

I do hope Treyarch does do really well with this game. I hope they look back at what they did bad on in the first game they made, and work apon those flaws. Such as the online campagin co-op, online co-op zombies, online game play, and perhaps touch up on the graphic a bit. And make sure they have everything that the Xbox 360 and PS3 have, so we dont feel left out :frown5:
a) Wasn't speaking to you.
b) No beacuse it was used incorrectly.

HTH.

Did anyone even read what i was actually writing about...? Dont go off to another stupid argument because superdraco doesnt like to use those little dots at the end of a sentence ><

Back