Call of duty Black Ops

just cause im from texas doesnt mean im a redneck im black you Stupid canadian dumbfuk, if they have a barret 50 cal sniper on mw2 for xbox and ps3 why wouldnt they have it on the wii. YoU need to stop smokeing weed over ther in canada it makes your brain think less.
He was on about Black Ops which will be set during the cold war, I think you guys just misunderstood each other.

just cause im from texas doesnt mean im a redneck im black you Stupid canadian dumbfuk, if they have a barret 50 cal sniper on mw2 for xbox and ps3 why wouldnt they have it on the wii. YoU need to stop smokeing weed over ther in canada it makes your brain think less.
He was on about Black Ops which will be set during the cold war, I think you guys just misunderstood each other.

I totally got what he was saying, there was no way they would put a Modern Weapon in a game set in the cold war times. He's a complete idiot.

I totally got what he was saying, there was no way they would put a Modern Weapon in a game set in the cold war times. He's a complete idiot.
He thought you was on about MW2

He thought you was on about MW2

correct its clear after his " if they have it in mod warefare 2 on xbox they will have on wii, people use your heads!

"Holy **** only steres and Quieres are from Texas, and you dont look like no Stere to me so that narrows it down" R. Lee Ermy as he said to Pvt. Cowboy in my favorite movie Full Metal Jacket.

if i ever met u in person i would stick you in the face

no one wants you here in wiichat final recon so **** off.

cool_story_bro.jpg

Has nobody noticed that his name has a K in it. I'm not defending you but yeah..............

Back