Call of duty Black Ops

HELP

i just got CODBO and it wont let meh online...it just keeps saying connecting to nintendo wfc and its been going on for like and hour how i get it to stop??

@Jed just wait u probably need the newest update to play that's what happened to me it took awhile but then the message: you need the latest version of something to access this feature. I think that's how it went but I forget but then u just push ok and it updates which only takes a short while.

bo wii blooooooowwwwssss, stop playing it, its a waste, black ops in general blows, but if you must play it, get it on ps3, overall black ops FAILED

bo wii blooooooowwwwssss, stop playing it, its a waste, black ops in general blows, but if you must play it, get it on ps3, overall black ops FAILED
Black Ops is a great game. It just got so much hype. I like it. Modern Warfare 4 is the best story though. :sick:

COD MWR Kicks ass. GREAT GAME. BO is nice to. Love the new features, specially Zombies..<.<...If anyone wants to Ally me on it let me Know. I'll post my code.

To anyone who finds that when they attempt to connect to wfc and it says please wait.... forever and a day, make a profile in the multiplayer screen and the zombies screen. then use whichever profile you want cuz now a config file has been made for each allowing you to connect to online play

my ac code for black ops add me

lets level in private matches sometime?1383-3207-9314 is my fc code for black ops. add me ,

Every1 add me in Bo my ac is 2561-7991-0433 I have a mic and I only play Saturdays (don't ask y) so just let me know if u added me

Back