Can you play Wii against other people in the world?

do i need to have friends on my friend list to play some1 online or can i just play with other people on the net without me having them on my list?

~X

wezeles said:
had no clue about worms... i always liked the worms games since n64.. well most of them...

is ghost squad anygood? im getting BW2 and MOHH2 now that i rented them and like them... but what about ghost squad?
Im pretty sure ghost squad is scoreboard only. And the single play is an arcade style on-rails game. I honestly recommend you don't get this game since u r getting MOHH2 which has a normal campaign, ALONG WITH a seperate arcade mode.

Thanks for all the info. LOL at the name Spyrlex. My son came up with that one. He loves Mario Sonic Olympics and we did not know it was online. I guess we will figure it out now.

A Wi-Fi capable game will not automatically direct you to a online game once you put in the game.

Yes, you can play against other people (although voice chat is impossible, because Nintendo will never allow it, so, for shooting games, team work is impossible). I don't know about CHINA or Japan or anything like that. But people in the United States

Last edited:
Well it is easy to set up:
One is a wireless internet connection: Just consult your Wii manual

Other one is a LAN connection
Just buy a LAN adapter from gamestop or some other gaming retail store and plug in your ethernet cable from either your home modem or your router.

Back