Cannot connect to friends on Brawl

ravangar

WiiChat Member
Mar 12, 2008
I have a internet connection, i can go the the wii shop and can browse the internet. But whenever i try and play one of my friends on Brawl i lose connection. I have disabled my firewall on my router but this didn't help. Is anyone having the same problem or know how to fix it?

Yeah, it seems as though a lot of people are having this problem. I haven't had it recently though....

I can't connect with anyone. I get this weird error code after, like, 5 minutes. At least its a rental and I didn't buy it, or else I'd be fuming.

i dont think is a problem for the cd game, sure nintendo is working fast to support all wifi battles nicely.

I really hope they fix it soon. Im getting tired of all my friends playing together and being left out.

i have not had this problem, but my cousin DID he said that he disconnected his firewall like you said you did and he said that it did not happen anymore so that's what he did and it worked! how can you say that thank god you rented it, if you didn't get this game on launch day, then your gay, bottom line! Best game for the Wii besides SMG and LoZ:TP

Back