Can't find a track I was on yesterday!

kjjb0204

WiiChat Member
Mar 26, 2010
Hi all. Glad to become a member here. I have no idea about cheats, codes, etc. Mostly my kids play, but I do amuse myself from time to time.

Anyhow, my son was playing a track/screen last night on a big round platform with big red spinning top-like things that he had to shove off the platform. Total of 6 of these had to be knocked off. Can't find that track now. Anyone know where that track is?

Thanks!

Sorry

Hi all. Glad to become a member here. I have no idea about cheats, codes, etc. Mostly my kids play, but I do amuse myself from time to time.

Anyhow, my son was playing a track/screen last night on a big round platform with big red spinning top-like things that he had to shove off the platform. Total of 6 of these had to be knocked off. Can't find that track now. Anyone know where that track is?

Thanks!

It ain't, it was a tournoment track it wont show up again. sorry.

Thanks!

Like Ace said, it's a tournament track. Tournaments usually appear for a week-and-a-half, two times a month. Just so you know, there are only 32 tracks. If your son(s) ever play online, talk to me and I would be delighted to add them. If they are interested in making a "Mario Kart License", go to http://mubos-md.com

actually it would show up again because in april 09 i played in a level called galaxy collesum and it came back last month or the month before that but i dont remember which

Back