CD Audio

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I just received an Audio CD that I ordered and wanted to ask how many of you still prefer Audio CDs compared to Mp3 Downloaded Audio?

Me, I do a bit of both. I only own 24 Audio CDs and at least 13 Downloaded Mp3 Songs.

Whatever you prefer, why do you choose that format?

Me, I prefer CDs because I usaully enjoy more songs on the CD (Even if it just included one song that I knew) and I get to listen to it in Linear PCM which is WAYYYYYY better than Mp3 Audio with its 128-320kbps. I also don't have to keep my music onto a PC and don't even need a PC to transfer my music. I'd only need a PC whenever I wanted to transfer my Disc to my Mp3 player.

Last edited:
Apparanltly a 320kbps encode is better than CD quality

Personally I perfer to keep my CDs as Mp3s as its easer to manage keeping my CD collection in a box out of the way
(not to mention its awkward to carry loads of CDs round with me)

No Vinyl love?

i'll get a CD, then copy the songs onto my hard drive as MP3s. this way i have the album for home as a CD and away as an MP3. works perfectly for me.

Actually, FLAC files are suppose to be the best quality, though I never notice the difference between that and the 160-320kbps.

And I have much love for Vinyl Prinny. I want to start collecting them but I need money first. lol.

Actually, FLAC files are suppose to be the best quality, though I never notice the difference between that and the 160-320kbps.
Good luck finding a FLAC player
And I have much love for Vinyl Prinny. I want to start collecting them but I need money first. lol.

Think your self lucky
NeoGeo AVS collectors need both space and money

An Un-compressed WAV is like a FLAC.
(Also 44mb a song!)

I only get Music that's 192 or 320kbps.

And, buy the CD of a Musician I especially like.

Back