Cell Phone - Motorola A1200

What do you think of it?

• Awsome phone!!

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Seems pretty interesting, I'll look into it more..

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Think I'll pass...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horrible phone.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • who cares because jill has the samsung a900 for sprint and we want what jill has

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i have a noikia 6620, i like it cause you can run multiple programs at once fairly easily and switch with them with one button

i.e. listen to music while playing games

or talk to boring people while playing games(sometimes it turns off though)

i love it and i think i might buy a nother one

but that would be my thrid one and i'm kinda getting bored of it

mushroomedmario said:
hmmm tell me if you like it once you get it, cause i am currently looking at cellphones right now(as mine is broken)

it looks pretty decent

but if i can't get it than i'll just find a different phone

it dosn't really matter, as long as it plays music, videos, camera and obviously have the capability of having telephonic conversations

....and connect to my computer(so i can just drag songs from my computer onto my phone)

Yea search around a little on the internet for some descriptions of what it does.
It also has a 2MP camera...

AAHHHHHHH this looks like a good phone. i don't personal like the look. but motorola are certainly turning there looks around.there old software was rubbish on there phones. there new z8 (which i have) has the symbian software on there, a much needed improvement. and now linux on one of there new phoens, what ever next!!

I really like it, just the touch screen tips it all off for me:lol:

Reminds me of a fly :| don't ask why. Looks quite cool.. when I hear more about it I may be interested, though I'm still currently wanting a Sony Ericcson K800i (should be getting next month).

Back