clever ideas wanted.

Dbomb3

wiiwii
Oct 2, 2007
San jose
Wii Online Code
6089-6603-3065-9651
mk mk mk...

I love the wii. everything about it. But I do like regular/conventional gaming...
so basically, should i get a... 360/new PSP/PS3....

My parents arent too keen on giving me a 400$ present... so ideas on.... well... I dont like the word "tricking".... but basically... yeah tricking, or convincing my parents in to buying me any one of these.

shank you very much... oh and i hope i put this in the right section. :lol:

Tell them to buy you a Ps3 because of the HD 1080P Blu-Ray Player with Built In DVD PlayBack, Music and video storage, Free Online Access, and You Will Love them for that lol =]

Or You Can Go With the Xbox360 Method...

I NEED AN XBOX360.. Halo 3! Halo 3! Halo 3! Halo 3! Halo 3! Halo 3! Halo 3!

OMG HE IS GOING TO SHANK ME?!

wtf :wtf: ...im not unstable... and i dont like halo....and no.. i wont shank you. lol

Ummm.....
Tell em to buy you a 360 cause...its AMAZING!

Dbomb3 said:
wtf :wtf: ...im not unstable... and i dont like halo....and no.. i wont shank you. lol

Don't like halo3.....DON'T LIKE HALO THREE@#%)@#!$%*!@(#*%@!#?$@#?!$?@

YOU 000ber3421 NOOB@!@!@! omg i chould 1337 pwn j00 with my battle rifle right now!!!

I am afraid sir...i must block you....

hah... cod4 is crazy... but isnt it on PS3 too? then i wont have to pay for live.

and Xenithion, you didnt scare me, you just are retarded.

mk, but its not that great. Gears is 2 times better then halo, and CoD4 is at least 3 times better. Get over it. HALO IS DEAD
sry for double post.

Dbomb3 said:
mk, but its not that great. Gears is 2 times better then halo, and CoD4 is at least 3 times better. Get over it. HALO IS DEAD

EDIT:he apologized!!

Lmao...i ...err...can you get banned for reporting for something minor??

I reported u for not liking halo...Lmao...i wonder if they'll agree with the humor...or ban my ass...

haha sry i had to lmao i wanted to go down in honor!

haha.. thought you were serious. But really.... any ideas? im almost desperate.

well try for the ps3..its top notch in the next generation of gaming..360 has problems but still a GREAT system..but its soon to fall behind in graphics/games to the playstation franchise. if that fails, i say act like you are sad about their decision and your willing to go cheaper with a psp..the slim one is really nice, the umd door is made alot better and its really light, and the silver one looks great..comes with a game and all..cant go wrong..hope this helps

Dbomb3 said:
haha.. thought you were serious. But really.... any ideas? im almost desperate.

Haha i really did report that thing it was hilarious.....but u won't get in trouble...lol hopefully Ion or whoever thinks it has "humor" written all over it..come on no1 takes Wiichat rules seriously theres been liek 4 threads about beating the meat lmao

i would talk about how the online play for the xbox 360 is amazing, and with no online play games get repetative. Thats why i want the 360 so much cause live

Curtain said:
EDIT:he apologized!!

Lmao...i ...err...can you get banned for reporting for something minor??

I reported u for not liking halo...Lmao...i wonder if they'll agree with the humor...or ban my ass...

haha sry i had to lmao i wanted to go down in honor!

nah i dont think you can get banned unless you keep spamming it in front of a mod.:lol:

Plus I would go with the PS3 idea. Tell them of all the capabilites such as
:free online while 360 you pay 50 a year.
:Blue-ray movie player, so they wot have to buy one later on, becuase everyone will eventually have one.
:Tell them you will study more:shocked: . (lol i would say that but not sutdy:smilewinkgrin: )
:Tell them you will love them even more!:aureola:
:Ask the parent that doesnt know much about the system and just say all its capabilites and relate it to them, like you can watch all your new movies on it!
:NEVER tell them the price!!!! Let them find out in the store and then they will inevitably buy it.:crazy:

Sry for the stupid ideas:lol:

You said you were desperate

Tell them that life is short and we only have a certain amount of time to live. These game systems will not only entertain me today, but in the far future. It is a worthy investment because gaming does not only expand the mind, but it expands the how we view the world.

Back