Close might be back!

Thanks for all the welcome backs ! :)

And hey Zap

um, not to be rude. i remember you but i dont understand the big thing if you leave for a while and then you contemplate "making a comeback" to a website? its a website, its not like your moving back to your hometown lol cmon now this is just unnecessary, but welcome back

I am/used to be a well respected member and sort of well knowned, especially for graphics as well I am a veteran. As for you, you joined 1 month ago...

Hey close... not sure If we've met yet...I'm sorta around alot these days so you'll see me around...nice to meet you

Marioman said:
Hey close... not sure If we've met yet...I'm sorta around alot these days so you'll see me around...nice to meet you

I met you before, your cool. :lol:

And we live in the same place.............!

And yes, I am still making sigs, a lot of them, here's my newest one:

jackpngtu9.png

Wow... Do you mind if I use that in my trade thread on another forum (Pokemon-related). It looks really awesome o_O

Sure, just please say that it was made by Close :)

Welcome back close!(or for that matter, Welcome) I am not sure if i met you before. but your sigs are amazing. Continue making them. hopefully ill be able to learn something about photoshop or gimp or whatever you use :p

Close said:
I am/used to be a well respected member and sort of well knowned, especially for graphics as well I am a veteran. As for you, you joined 1 month ago...
yes i joined a month ago under this name, but have been here since Nov 2006, im not saying i dont know who you are, just saying whats the big deal if you decide to visit this website again? or decide not to? I really dont get what the big production thread is all about..

Back