COD 3 Problem

Solly

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2007
Hey guys, Basically i have this problem when i'm playing COD 3, The Remote will just kind of seize up and i will have no control over the character and it will continue to walk or turn, and when doing this none of the buttons will work. It will sometimes do it alot on some levels which usually results it me being killed. but on other levels it will be fine. I only got the game yesterday and i havent had any problems on Medal of honour so i'm wondering if it's like a glitch with the game. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers, Olly

I have had this problem many times on Call of Duty 3. I dont know what it is, but i was thinking it was lag or freezing up due to there being so much action going on.

Yea, I though it might be lag associated, i was just trying to figure out whether or not lag would affect the remote lol.

I don't suppose me being left handed will affect this will it?

No, being left handed wouldnt affect it since im right handed and its happened to me. I just read on a website that its a glitch in the game because they developers rushed the game since the wii was selling so high and they wanted the game out there to be purchased.

Well i hope Medal of honour 2 is better because that's got me pretty pissed off. I can't play the game because it just messes up all the time, although i'm happy it's not a problem with the console or remote lol.

Thanks for clearing that up Shikes.

sell cod 3 and pick up medal of honor heroes 2. trust me, medal of honor's campaign is just as good, and it's got good online play.

I experienced this just a bit and found that as long as I kept connection with the sensor bar (i.e. keep pointing) it didn't happen. At first I thought it was batteries going dead in the remote, but I learned quickly to not lose sight of my crosshairs in sticky situations, and it quit happening.

It's never happened to me... except for when the remote gets out of range of the sensor bar, which happens sometimes, but that's not a glitch or anything like that.

Apprently quite a few people have experienced this problem but i'm not at all surprised if as Shikes has said they rushed the game.

AoWFraggit, i have pre ordered H2 unfortunately it won't be released here in the UK until the 8th of Feb :( , i'm playing the waiting game and funnily enough it's the most fun i've has since owning the wii :lol:

I'd love to know more about this bug with COD though and also if any other of you guys have experienced the problem.

Cheers, Olly

Back