COD:BO/MWR War Stories

tet500

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2011
on the planet
I was once playing TDM on Firing Range. This enemy team travelled together in a pack, and no one can beat them(the occasional person picked one off but they killed that guy and continued in their pack formation) i had warlord pro. so i found them, gunned down two, tomahawked another, gunned the other then jumped behind the last one and knifed him, winning the game. I complete the challenge "Clean House" and "MVP." true story.

I got an 8 in 1 semtex in ground war dom whilst they were capping c at the beginning. Also got a few quad sprays in search which was pretty cool, and i 360'd no scoped 2 people in a row which made me jizz. just a little bit.

thats hilarious! but is ground war even on Black Ops or Modern? i dont care if it isnt btw, just wondering.

thats okay though SD Volcano, i just wanna hear some interesting stories. Im sure you'd have some if u have a clan.

I was playing Ground War Demolition on Array
and I believe on flag A they were trying to take it over

about 4 of em I sneaked up behind them laid down with them then T-Bagged them all before i killed them before they could take over the area lol

then at the end they raged cause they saw the kill cam lol

Also on Ground War on World at War
I sniped 3 people all in together with the PTRS and that was straight up luck or perhaps lagg idk but it was some funny **** lol

Back