Code 51330

wiigamer

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
Hello I am new and i got a wii. i tried connecting to the internet and it brought up code 51330. I need help. (sorry if posted before)

wiigamer said:
yes they do! by the way your sig doesn't work

So your saying they have codes for no reason? Idiot.

My sig doesn't work because HTML is not enabled which you would know if you read the text under it.

Try google, try ringing Nintendo, try the official Ninty forum.

Are you new to using a forum too? Use the wiichat search to your right, a lot of stuff about this here ---->

Silent-Sniper said:
I have tried.

Like I said.

Instruction manual, google, Nintendo or their official forum.
Useless n00b, doesn't help much, but he has somewhat of a point.

pettybo said:
Are you new to using a forum too? Use the wiichat search to your right, a lot of stuff about this here ---->
yay! a smart newb!! *Cheers*! maybe theres hope for humanity yet!

wiigamer said:
Hello I am new and i got a wii. i tried connecting to the internet and it brought up code 51330. I need help. (sorry if posted before)
awww...bad n00b :(

try here n00b, like was said before, use the SEARCH function....idiots

-SpideyKonfusion :p

I'm going to extend the hand of friendship here, I seem to recal getting that error while using my piss poor wifi at home as opposed to my decent student house wifi. I think it happened to me when the Wii lost the connection to the network when it was testing.

I'd suggest moving closer to your wireless point and trying again, failing that google "Wii problem code 51330", email/ring nintendos helpline, there are some support numbers in the consoles manual as well that may be of some use.

SpideyKonfusion said:
I don't know how I'd literally **** off, but you can just leave if you're going to continue being a cock-muncher.

-SpideyKonfusion :thumbsup:

Look we have established that your a prick so you just leave already m'kay?

American twat.

Silent-Sniper said:
Look we have established that your a prick so you just leave already m'kay?

American twat.

And we have established you're an imbecile. If anyone would have to leave, it'd be you. I'm only a prick to people who deserve it ;)

and what does vagina from America have to do with anything? is that how you end your posts now? O! O! O! I'll do it too!!

-SpideyKonfusion :D

British pussy.

Back