Collecting all 120 stars?

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
Ive just beat the game with 60 stars, and was wondering is it still fun to and collect the other 60 and unlock different things?

i would say it would be pretty fun, not as fun as collecting the 60 first stars but there's still places you have yet to be if you haven't collected all of them(i think) and challenges with comets and what not

Since I'm starting to collect all the stars now, does anyone know where all the green stars are? I got 2, but I can't find another green question mark thingy anywhere, do I need to get more stars for me to see the green question mark?

ive just beaten the game with 105 stars, the most you can get. then there are these...

'Purple Coins' missions. You must collect 100 coins without dying in each galaxy. There's 15 in total.

spoof said:
ive just beaten the game with 105 stars, the most you can get. then there are these...

'Purple Coins' missions. You must collect 100 coins without dying in each galaxy. There's 15 in total.

thats exactly what I did.

celestial,

Spoiler alert

one is in a small bonus galaxy which is like a water bowl, in the kitchen i think

one in is the space junk galaxy from Luigi

One is on the sand dune galaxy

Back