Commercial material in RL

Menace

WiiChat Member
Apr 2, 2009
Hi there fellow gamers

I will be setting up a cybercafe in Real Life soon including consoles like xbox, wii, ps3. but now im wondering where do stores and events get their promotion/commercial material like real size action figures like solid snake or master chief from halo and all that. if anyone has some usefull information please let me know if you really know alot about this kind of things please add me to msn [email protected]

i hope to get some usefull support/advice.

Kind regards,

Menace.

thats what i was thinking about but do i just call them? i never used to be involved like this haha i just played games 24/7 before :p if i wanted to email them would i have ot email to support lines or something?

at least i have chance ^.^

unlike u who already failed by making such a post :) and with the money i have for such a small extra project to pass time, failing is kinda impossible. even though i dont know many of these things at least i will learn something. u shud try it once ;)

unlike u who already failed by making such a post :) and with the money i have for such a small extra project to pass time, failing is kinda impossible. even though i dont know many of these things at least i will learn something. u shud try it once ;)

The money would be better spent on learning how to type the English language.

lol

because i completely owned u in every way possible u just make a lame remark about my english. well how about we speak french, dutch, german, or even spanish? cuz yeah i do speak 5 languages. i doubt ur even close to speaking 2 or 3.

if u dont have anything usefull to add to add to the topic then shut up or feel free to write me a email with all ur insults, and ill be sure to ignore it.

ps. thanks to the guy who sent me the mail with all the links and information 0.o thats exactly what i needed.

because i completely owned u in every way possible u just make a lame remark about my english. well how about we speak french, dutch, german, or even spanish? cuz yeah i do speak 5 languages. i doubt ur even close to speaking 2 or 3.

if u dont have anything usefull to add to add to the topic then shut up or feel free to write me a email with all ur insults, and ill be sure to ignore it.

ps. thanks to the guy who sent me the mail with all the links and information 0.o thats exactly what i needed.

Your welcome.

He is making an Internet Cafe focused on gaming. There is some nice ideas behind. One being the local multiplayer gaming is generally better than online multiplayer gaming. However, I am not sure how much success can come from that.

Power is an issue. Most likely anything, he is probably European(and probably dutch). The best chances are is power costs are crazy there. To run a bunch of machines for gaming would be costly. Granted Cyber Cafes still exist although it is waning.

@crocolee, indeed there werent any hints. it was just plain clear so no need for hints.

@godwind, yes i am dutch but who ever said anything about setting up the cafe here? besides that, who ever said i would focus my cafe on gaming? i will be setting up the cafe in mexico where its alot better business then holland lol. also i wont focus on gaming at all as its just an extra to the pc's. its like if i sell drinks and food aswell, that would automatically make me a restaurant? also like i said before, its just an extra project im doing to pass time so even if it fails i wouldnt lose anything important :sleep:

Back