Common Shop Complaint, Explained

Doc141

Super Mario Bros. MASTA!
Mar 20, 2007
Wii Online Code
2478-2768-0821-6129
I have heard a common complaint about the Wii Points System and how your only allowed to buy points in incriments of 1000, 2000, 3000, or 5000. This is great and all you know if your buying say... a couple NES titles or a N64 game but lets say you bought a SNES game. You are left over with 200 points for nothing. Same goes for Turbo GrafX but your left with 400 for nothing.

Now, supposing you could buy 3 games from either SNES or Sega and you would have enough, right?

That my friends, is the point.

To often do we forget that Nintendo is just as much a tycoon organization as Wal-Mart and McDonalds. They are out to make as much money as possible. They do so by making you purchase large amounts of Wii Points at a time. Then you get angry when you dont have enough. then you buy more so you can get more games and eventually scramble all your change for another game. Giving them more money.

Everybody wants them to make say a customizable points section. Maybe making WiiPoint cards customizable t stores right? so a transaction is processed and sent to nintendo that way when you redeem it, it reads out what you gave it. That way you could basically purchase just the game you wanted.

Nintendo should try to help the fanbase here and do a couple things....

1: make it so you can just purchase enough Wii Points for a game! have a 500, or a 600, or an 800, hell at least make 1200 points purchasable.

This is something I bet they thought out so they would take more money. But I bet it changes once more WiiWare Channels come out at more abstract prices.

yeah i agree but it wont happen unfortunately i rep u cos u go to a lot of trouble for this

Back