Complete Sticker Guide

Seems like the +70 Flinching Resistance (Shadow Mario Sticker) is the best one I've found. Gigantic flinch resistance on someone like Dedede lets you charge up big forward smashes and be a bit greedy/sloppy as you try to hit multiple mobs at once.

Revisist levels on higher difficulty to get the higher-end stickers.

Damascus said:
Question: What stickers affect Lucas?

I don't think weapons, slash, leg, arm affect him... since his moves are (weapon) stick, and he uses PSI for his attacks...

Weapon stickers dont affect him one bit. The Arm and Leg stickers will, they will for everyone, because the basic "A" moves, are just punch and kick, but there are stickers that increase PK Power, and they are made especially for Lucas and Ness. PK stickers increase all of the PK attacks (fire, freeze, thunder, etc.). If you put a +10 Fire sticker on there for example, it would only increase his PK fire.

Sparx said:
Weapon stickers dont affect him one bit. The Arm and Leg stickers will, they will for everyone, because the basic "A" moves, are just punch and kick, but there are stickers that increase PK Power, and they are made especially for Lucas and Ness. PK stickers increase all of the PK attacks (fire, freeze, thunder, etc.). If you put a +10 Fire sticker on there for example, it would only increase his PK fire.
Does Special:Indirect affect him? Seeing how PK Fire isn't really direct... neither is PSI Magnet? I use that a lot to punt characters around.

PK Fire is Indirect, so yes it would affect him.

IMO weapon= beam sword, home run bat, ray gun, etc. stuff like that. idk just a guess.

"JUst a guess"? I don't think so because they already have stickers for Fire Flowers..

Yeah i doubt they have a list of every sticker name and effect. Its no where on the internet. So I dont know what to say about that. But im going to start putting together some combo stickers for each character.

are the stickers for multilayer brawl too? like if i put stickers on Olimar will the stickers still have a effect in Brawling with my friends?

Gir100193 said:
are the stickers for multilayer brawl too? like if i put stickers on Olimar will the stickers still have a effect in Brawling with my friends?
No it wont. But that would be neat and unfair. Any way i noticed that the guide on stickers i got didnt explain the FLINCH RESISTANCE very much. So im pretty sure it means like if you increase it it will take you less time to re-cope if you get hit. Example: If you get knocked of stage and it takes awhile before you can start moving in mid-air agian to start jumping back to land. Thats your FLINCH. The best flinch sticker i have is cook Kirby and is somthing like +125 FLINCH RESISTANCE!!!

Oh yeah that narrows down the numbers.

Oh yeah i just found that out actualy. Theres a total of 700 stickers. By the way ive started adding the characters with there stickers list kinda thing.

Last edited:
Back