controller price?

run_@w@y

Darunia
May 20, 2006
hi everybody this is my first post:D- i alreayd have a 360, and plan on getting a wii:cool:

what i wanan no is, with these controllers that have motion sensors and will be super light, what will their price tag be? £20? or as much as £30 :confused: thx

There is no known price yet... but I am wondering the same thing. With such complex and sophisticated controllers, i'm thinking they'll be much steeper than the competition, at least around the first year or so.

nintendo crab said:
dont you just get it with the system?:confused:
We will definitely get 1 along with purchasing the actual console. If Nintendo's feeling really generous [highly unlikely], then we may get 2, otherwise you will have to buy the other 2/3 controllers separately.

Riviet said:
We will definitely get 1 along with purchasing the actual console. If Nintendo's feeling really generous [highly unlikely], then we may get 2, otherwise you will have to buy the other 2/3 controllers separately.

I would think it will come with 2 for this reason. If they want to get the name Wii acrossed they need 2 controllers. Wii represents you and your friend(s). It wouldnt make sense for them to give you 1 controller cause then the system would be more like me and not Wii.

It'd be nice to have two controllers to come with the Wii but we will just have to wait for the price of the controller to be confirmed.

yeah, hopefully it won't be as bad as the 360 controllers, i just looked at them the other day and was shocked to see a $50 price tag on them (about 30 lbs i think)

I predict the price of the controller will be something around 20$ for the controller and nunchuck together. It should be cheap if you are going to be buying 4, like me.

i dont thinkt hey will give us 2, becuase al though it is called the wii, alot of people will still play on there own although maybe they will do a bundle with 2 controllers:p

I don't care how much they are: my mom won (undisclosable amount of money) ^^

On launch I'm getting:

Wii System (System, Cont., Nunchuck)
3 sets of Cont. + Nunchuck
4 Classic Controllers
1 Zapper Shell
TLZ:TP
SM:G
MP3:C

Buying another controller for the Wii should be roughly 30+ dollars.
That would be reasonable for the controller.
That is including the num-chuck.

and the question of durabillaty of them (get worked up if i feel cheated)

it said somewhere that the package with the wii will contain 1 controller and numchuck no virtual console controller or game

Back