controller price?

ghghgh14702 said:
the gun makes FPS more realistic, I wouldn't think it would be too pricey since its really a shell the wiimote plugs into and not another full function remote.
a little bit. but youre pointing and aiming anyway. it has the same feel almost because theres a button on the bottom of the wiimote that you could use to shoot

Exactly what I'm saying, and I'd only get it if I needed it or had a spare $20 or $30 lying around

How can you play FPS by using the gun attachement? Dont the FPS games use the nunchuck? If you plug the gun shell into the wiimote accessory slot - then where do you plug the nunchuck in? Or does the gun shell have an accessory slot as well? That would be nice - playing FPS with the wiimote in a gun shell - but I wouldnt pay 30 bucks for it like someone had suggested - I would top out at 15. The controller itself should be sufficiently fun.

wiilightgunfirstlook.jpg

There is an analog stick on the front

Sillyhat said:
30 lbs.>?< We aren't lifting dumbells here, its a controller.
dude he meant pounds ... you know englands money (like our dollar)

i just wonder if they will sell the nunchuk with the controllers and if they dont how much it will be for the nunchuk and the wiimote if they dont sell em together i think its pretty darn stupid cause then you cant play certain games.... all that said this is the first time since the nes that im going nintendo

I really dont think that they would just sell the Wii with out any attachment to go with the Wiimote since the main sales pitch is "revolution of gameplay", meaning the controls, they would want to give the customers a taste of that through the Nunchuk.

A control that can transform to suit the gamer or the game being played, thats is quite a good idea

Back