Curious about everyones age here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was beginning to wonder whether or not I was the oldest on on the board and now I know for sure that I'm not. Anyway, I'm 25 and I've owned every Nintendo console at one point in time or another (on a side note, I still have my NES and I still play it occassionaly). I can't wait much longer for the Wii without going crazy. I've played it and it is badass.....now I want mine.

I'm 21 turning 22 in exactly a month from today. And I can NOT wait for the damn Wii... only 4 more days.

im 23 years old. i have a DS,PS2 (suck it up fan boys its a good system), GBA SP, PC and soon the motherload....the Wii. i started off playing the good old atari, then the old 286 PC with a CGA monitor (16 colors, not bits-COLORS!) One day my dad brings home a little old game called Wolfenstein when i was like 9 and i've loved 1st person shooters ever since. CAN'T WAIT FOR FIRST PERSON PERFECT IN LESS THAN A WIIK!!!!!

I'm 21. I think this thread has been done. iOn, is there any way to put our ages into our details below our avatars? This would save a couple more threads being created. Either that or have a sticky on one of these?

I am 17 years old. I have a Saturn, a Dreamcast, a PS2, a Gameboy, a Gameboy Pocket, 2 Gameboy colors, a GBA, a DS and a PSP.
Video games ftw!

Well lets see I think I'm somewhere around 25 I don't care really too much about ages one is born once and one will die some time later and hopefully one gets to play some amazing wii titles on between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back