Currently FIRST IN LINE!!!!!

dbinder1987

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2006
well i am writing you from the Wii line at Target in Somersworth NH!!! we got here at 7am and are the first 2 people in line, havent really decided who is first but who cares!! We have an ice shack, heater and stuff. my friend jusitin brought his pink DS, and i have my laptop and stuff. Thing that sucks is that there is no power outside. Ill try to keep you updated throughout the day, as long as my battery dosnt die, and the internet im bouncing off dosnt disapear.

yeah could luck to you guys and anyone else camping, don't forget the mits

lol yeah don't forget you ski-doo pants lol...man ppl in florida are luck...lets camp out in shorts!!! lol..

I'm confused... some posts i read here say... "you should be able to get a system tomorrow without that much trouble" But then we have posts like this of guys camping... whats the purpose

r1000 said:
I'm confused... some posts i read here say... "you should be able to get a system tomorrow without that much trouble" But then we have posts like this of guys camping... whats the purpose
As long as you live in a city that isn't really densely populated, and you get to a store that many people won't go to... you should be fine. Just get there about 2 hours earlier... or earlier as a matter of fact.

Back