My Sad(?) Tale

man..there has been alot of screw ups with Wii lately..I wonder what's the deal?
I'm glad they shipped you a new one :)
happy gameing!

Soory wut happened to you and ur friends. Sumthing sorta happened to my a a few friends saturday night. Some teens did a drive by shooting us with bb's. Lucky we had paintball guns from our game that after noon and we ran behind my dads suv got them out and shout those bastards. then with a colorful car came us swearing and stuff and my dad who is an attonry explained to them that wut we did was self defense so they uldn't file any charges.lol. so in the end a couple of 15 years olds showed these drunk 20 years olds who really owns.lol

im sorry things dident work out. I waited at a target too. We found out thier would be 1 security guard around all night. We were also close to the road to the internal mall road, but the early ones that showed up (but not the first) to be behind a tiny wall about chest high and a foot thick. I was one of these people and it was a nice experence. I joked that it would protect us from drive by shootings. Nintendo is going to fix your systems. Im glad.

This is one of the only broken wii stories i have heard of. The other is the ones that need that imfumis startup disc, but it dident come with the system. They were demo units not ment for shipping. Most wii problems are people who have old routers that need to update thier firmware.

Last edited:
I feel bad for you really. I think i got pretty lucky. Me and my dad went to circuit city the night before and asked how many consoles they had and they said 19 so we were like maybe we can get it. So at 7 in the morning we went there and guess how many people were there 19 amazing. So after being bummed i was jokingly said lets go to toys r us and see what they have. We drove by and there were probably 10 people and we didnt think toys r us would have that many so we were about to leave when my dad said lets just ask and they were going to have 35 consoles so we got in line. The people were nice except for one creepy dude that wanted to sell a ps3 for wii because he promised his wife one. So at 8 30 we get the ticket and at 9 they open up and i get my wii YAY

Update #2

It turns out that despite Nintendo's claim of 3-day shipping... they actually sent it via 2-day! Package mapping done using PackageMapping.com, which (obviously) makes use of Google maps:

Strangely today I also got two emails identical to a previous one they sent me titled "Confirmation for order #XXXXXX/member #XXXXXXX", saying my order is being processed and I will be contacted when it ships. They also contained my Nintendo.com account login and password, each of which were blank (the previous email they sent had the correct information). Obviously each of these were sent in error. Strange indeed.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have my new Wii!

Update:
Strange side note about UPS: my package decided to make an unannounced pit-stop. I would imagine with something as dynamic as package shipment across the country things can change quite rapidly:

Last edited:
Back