how long did you wait?

Which reminds me,
i don't know how many people, if any, are still have problems with the internet, cuz i just signed up an hour ago.
but, if anyone has tried everything and still can't get it to work wirelessly, I can surely help. PM me or w/e anytime.

Over 8 Hours. And im 14. With my 14 real old friend, no adults, before curfew.

lol 1 hour, i had to wait 12 hours outside of target in the freezing cold.

Saturday morning. 10 a.m. went to gamestop adn picked up my red steel reserve. went to walmart at 10:30 a.m. where i took snacks, a chair, and my gameboy advance sp. waited untill 10 p.m. when i was allowed to get my ticket (3rd in line) and then stayed in the store until 12:01 a.m. when i got my system along with zelda TP.

14 hours on launch day at a Target. 11th in line. Freezing outside

paintba||er said:
Well I think I was in line the longest out of anyone here. I was there a total of 29 hours.

You had me beat by one hour.

was there an SUV that dropped there kids off early in the morning then left them not knowing they were too late to get one? or were there a few skater kids? or was there a list at the beginning of the line? or twins? and how many wiis did they have there?

By the way I'm talking to Dr. you

I've never really told my story, but I'm bored so here goes. Some of you guys may remember that I had something to do the evening before launch. I got to my local Wal-Mart at 9:30p and the line was full. I called the next-closest wal-mart - they were full. I drove to best buy 25 miles away (by this time it was after 10 and they were closed and not answering their phones). The line of tents wrapped around the store. Went next door to Target, which looked better, but I had called them earlier and they weren't handing out numbers. After the wife told me that if I camped out at Target I'd better make a habit out of it, I decided it wasn't worth it. So, I drove another 40 miles to another Wal-Mart, and no dice. On the way, my little brother calls me at 10:30p. He's #20 in line at his wal-mart and he'll sell me his at cost. he wanted to get one eventually, but just not right away. He said he had to go to wally-world earlier in the day and there was no line, so he figured he'd come check it out after he finished work, ate, and put my nephew to bed.

He came to visit the next day and brought it with him. That's how I got my Wii.

scubasteve said:
was there an SUV that dropped there kids off early in the morning then left them not knowing they were too late to get one? or were there a few skater kids? or was there a list at the beginning of the line? or twins? and how many wiis did they have there?

By the way I'm talking to Dr. you

Lol im not sure, all I wanted to do was die because I was soo cold. They had 42 Wii's at the one I was at.

You live in Reno?

oh no nvm, they had 24 at mine and no i didn't live in reno, I just thought we were in the same line cuz your number would have corresponded to the time u waited in my line, strange.

Back